Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tip of the hat to Glenn Poshard for making Wendler create a plan for FY07

I now have in my hot little hands the "Southern at 150: Building Excellence Through Commitment Commitments, Goals, & Objectives for FY07" document. I'll be blogging about the contents (I need to get it digitized so everyone can pass it around easily. Let me know if you want a copy sooner and we will work it out) here in the next few days.

A quick read seems to show -

A reduction of deferred maintenance on campus buildings or is it an increase? They say they are going to reduce deferred maintenance costs by $1.6M by June 30, 2007. If you know someone who is low seniority at the physical plant you might help them with their resume. I started with this earlier and will do a full blog on it soon.

SIUC has no goals to work with business to fund research, just the government. Which will likely be the subject of tomorrow's blog entry.

No comments: