Monday, September 25, 2006

My ego is out of control! DE doing a story on this blog.

When I ran that business plan contest for 3 years the DE didn't cover it. When I started BoundlessGallery.com the DE didn't cover it. Paint the house, new child, talks on campus, Rec center membership, ear rebuild, nope, no DE coverage. Not only did I learn that Wendler is reading my blog, in addition DE coverage too.

I'm going to celebrate with the Graduate Business Association Invitation talk tonight in Rehn Hall #13. It is my VC talk again, but with my local celebrity status it should be SRO. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I, apparently, deal in the wrong subject matter.

PeterG said...

If you think it is fun being the person spearing all the stupid stuff the SIU administration is doing you are incorrect.

It is funny, I have seen the new Dean of CoBA speak several times. He understands marketing messages and how the effect an organization. I going to suggest that Wendler and Poshard start talking to him, they need the help.

Anonymous said...

Oh, why don't you just go suggest that Peter? We all are sitting on the edge of our chairs 24/7 waiting to see what your next "suggestions" are about marketing, running a university, solving economic development problems, and even diagnosing and solving people's personal problems?

PeterG said...

Finally found my audience here. Sitting on the edge of your seat? Fantasic!

Let me point out that as soon as this is less fun than watching "American Idol" you should change the channel. :)