Friday, September 29, 2006

Poshard party? Have to admit, I'm out of town.

I'm sitting on the free hotel computer at the Hilton something in Corvallis, OR (don't ask, but I'm having fun) and blogging away. OSU is playing Cal in football across the street tomorrow and as you all know I'm not going. OSU is a land grant school and their football stadium looks very nice.

I'm going to link here to the text of Poshard's speech so I can read it later in depth.

I don't have time to spend reading the speech and really think about it right now, but a quick read sounds like he had a good tone about the challenges ahead. His $6,000 for education and $35,000 for prison was a good quote. He didn't tell a joke to kick off the speech? Must have been hard to sit through, but it didn't seem that long.

Did they really let 9 politicians speak?

Go Glenn, we would like to believe and help. First stop the lying from the people that work for you as a sign of good faith.

Your comments are welcome. You can bet I will have more to say in a few days.

No comments: