Thursday, March 29, 2007

Was Brad separated at birth?

I used to love "SPY Magazine" and their separated at birth pictures. I was trying to talk about Brad's work ethic earlier today, but found a better example of someone who thinks like he does. Here are some quotes from today's Post-Dispatch
I just like it to be run in a proper fashion," he said, adding, "I don't know if you can tell this, but I am a detail-oriented guy. ... That's the difference between winning and losing. That's the difference between being good and great, successful and not successful. It's all about the little details.
As long as we stay focused, get every detail right, I mean, he won't stop us and do the same thing he's doing here.
I really apologize for that yesterday; I've heard about it plenty," he said. "But I'll tell you, we had background noise coming ... "

Coach is always into it. He's going to be like that for the rest of his time.
Of course, these are quotes about the UCLA basketball coach, who has his team in the Final Four of the second year in a row.

But they seem right on for what Brad is about. He is a detailed-oriented guy. He works really hard to get the details right. Sometimes, he is high handed, but it could be worse, he could be willing to lose, to not do well.

Hard work, attention to detail, drive to get it right and win. Yep, maybe Brad and Ben Howland are cut from the same cloth?

Your comments are welcome.

No comments: