Monday, May 21, 2007

Why has no one commented on my May 18th entry?

I received a comment in a May 19th entry today, asking why no one has commented on my Wasting time arguing with professors - what is SIU's mission? entry. Maybe everyone is just on vacation over the weekend, but I really thought the entry was insightful and was surprised that no one wanted to comment.

In the May 19th follow up entry, someone commented, "Are you trying to get even with your dad or something?" But that isn't even a paragraph, against my essay of ideas. Kind of standard anonymous cruft. For the record, my Dad isn't very happy with the direction of SIU (how about that for an understatement?).

Anyone think that SIU employees aren't motivated by the compensation plan that management has setup for them, far more then doing the right things for society? Go read it again, it is good stuff.

It could be that the entry is so true, that nobody wants to comment?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't received any comments because that post does not allow comments to be posted.

PeterG said...

It isn't me. Looks like a bug in Blogger software. I don't know why it is that way, I have no control.

Thanks for explaining it.