Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mike Bost and Peter on the Vegas Junket circuit

I notice as I left my trade show in Las Vegas and came back, that Mike Bost is in Vegas this weekend on a junket. It is interesting to note that this is a fight weekend and hotel rooms were running at $400 to $1000 per night on the strip. Maybe this whole deal was planned before the fight and Bost wasn't comped tickets to the fight (minimum of $400 per seat)?

The omelet chef in my hotel was Mexican and I asked him if he was going to the fight. Just lit him up into a smile and he told me he has to work Sunday morning, so didn't think he could. Told me he as going to do pay for view and record it too. Asked who he was supporting and he was for Oscar (no surprise there). Made his day, he might not get many omelet consumers who understand the Mexican culture of boxing.

No comments: