Thursday, December 07, 2006

Retraction of early rant/mistake

I wrote a while back that I was looking for the Dean of Engineering to be fired. Unfortunately, one of my kids woke up and I published with a different Dean in my writings. I had seen the other dean the day before and maybe that helped me write the wrong thing? Someone sent me mail and I fixed it a couple of hours later, but still I regret it.

I'm ramping up for a entry on the College of Engineering. There are lots of good people over there, but for the life of me I can't figure out how it can be so screwed up. I'll do my best to back up my call for the Dean to be fired at that time.

In the meantime, there are few people I regret ripping here. No one has bugged me about it, but I try not to point at the good guys by mistake. For that one post, where I pointed to the wrong Dean for a few hours, I apologize.

No comments: